The Sonos ZoneBridge™ makes setting up your Sonos system super fast and easy. It’s the ideal solution if your house doesn’t have Ethernet wiring or your router is in a room where you don’t want music. Just connect the ZoneBridge to your broadband router to instantly activate the SonosNet wireless mesh network. Now all ZonePlayers and Controllers will work wirelessly, anywhere in your house. The ZoneBridge can also be used to extend the range of your Sonos system and expand the Controller’s wireless coverage.
Simple setup of an all-wireless system
Setting up your all-wireless Sonos system has never been easier. Just connect a ZoneBridge to your router to instantly activate SonosNet, our secure wireless mesh network. Now all your ZonePlayers and Controllers can work wirelessly and be placed anywhere in your house.
Extend the range of your Sonos system
The ZoneBridge, like its name suggests, is a wireless bridge that extends the range of the Sonos system. Now you can stream music far across your property, like to a guesthouse or pool, by simply placing a ZoneBridge in between that location and the rest of the system. And with a two-port Ethernet switch, it also brings standard Internet connectivity to your set-top box, DVR, PC, game console, or NAS drive.
Quick and easy install of an all-wireless Sonos system
Instant wireless setup
Just connect a ZoneBridge to your router using a standard Ethernet cable. Then, a simple button press will start SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to peer wireless mesh network that enables all other Sonos products to control and play music wirelessly.
ZoneBridge gives you the flexibility to place your ZonePlayers in any room of the house and connect them all wirelessly.
Install a new ZoneBridge with one button-press.*
Wireless bridge to extend SonosNet and your musical enjoyment
Extend the range of the Sonos system
Stream music wirelessly to a remote location by placing a ZoneBridge in between a ZonePlayer in a remote location and the rest of the Sonos system.
Expand the wireless reach of the Controller
Improve Controller access to SonosNet by placing a ZoneBridge in areas where wireless coverage needs a boost. Ideal for retrofits, where all ZonePlayers might be in one location instead of being placed throughout the home.
Easy Internet connectivity for other products in your house
The ZoneBridge has a two-port Ethernet switch to bring standard Internet connectivity to your set-top box, DVR, PC, Game Console or NAS drive
* The ZoneBridge requires software version 2.5 or higher
- Ethernet connection 2-port switch, 10/100Mbps, auto MDI/MDIX
- Wireless connectivity SonosNet 1.0, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network. *
- Power supply Slim external power adapter, Output: DC 5V, 2A
- Connect button Automatic wired or wireless setup of the Sonos Multi-Room Music System
- Front-panel lights Indicates ZoneBridge status
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1.61 x 4.33 x 4.33 in. (41 x 110 x 110 mm)
- Weight 0.59 lbs (270 gr)
- Operating temperature 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Finish White /high quality polycarbonate material
- Package contents Sonos ZoneBridge 100, power adapter, flat Ethernet cable, Set-up Guide, Sonos System Setup Software CD-ROM (Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista or Windows 7; Mac OS X v10.5 and v10.6).
* Internet connection required for system-wide access to Internet radio stations, online music services and software updates (DSL, cable modem or LAN-based high-speed Internet connection required.) Internet functionality may require payment of separate fee to a service provider; local and/or long distance telephone charges may apply.